Friday, June 3, 2011

Quick Recap!

I had my first real meeting with Vocational Rehabilitation, went well!
Oh geez, backing up to yesterday, met again with two gentlemen from SCORE ( a corporation of retired executives and business owners who now help those who want to start their own business) and have a NEW business plan guideline to go by, I plan on working it up TWO ways, for both businesses!!!  LOL  No pressure on myself!! LOL 
Now back to the VR (voc rehab) meeting,  got all the initial paperwork done, now I will also be sending my VR counselor a copy of my business plans, along with some goals to get done before actually starting the business, such as business classes taken.  The one SCORE counselor didn't seem to think them necessary, but I want to know how to work my business TOTALLY, and not simply pay someone else to do it and trust they are not stealing from me or twisting my books up.  I want to KNOW all there is to know about it, to DO it RIGHT
LOL yes, I get a little enthusiastic when talking about this LOL!   But I feel the better my foundation the better my business will be. 
So now, I meet with SCORE in two weeks, and VR at the end of June :) 
Progress.... One step at a time, but constantly moving forward! 

Be Well everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment